Dawn Fotopulos has been featured in:
Add 50% More Profit in 5 Simple Steps (without spending more!)
On this webinar, you’ll learn how to find hidden cash in your business, though Dawn’s simple to understand methods. You’ll learn that fear of the numbers is a common thing with business owners. More importantly you’ll discover that with a few easy to understand tools, you can master your cash flow and start keeping a LOT more of the money you make. You’ll walk away with practical examples and tips you can easily implement in your own start-up or small business.
What You Will Learn In This Webinar
- How even a successful businesses can go bankrupt.
- One simple tool that transforms accounting into a dashboard you can actually use!
- How to quickly find your greatest assets (Hint, it’s not what you think).
- What you can do in just a few minutes to add serious money to your income, without getting a single new customer!
Go here and make 50% More Profits in The Five Week Challenge!
A must-read book
If you own your own small business, but hate dealing with numbers and accounting, Accounting for the Numberphobic, A Survival Guide for Small Business Owners by Dawn Fotopulos is a must-read.
With this step-by-step book, you’ll…
- Learn how to tell if your business is definitively showing a profit.
- Know what to before a crisis hits when you’re NOT showing a profit.
- Understand “gross margin” and why it’s the key to running a profitable company.
- Find new and creative no-cost ways to collect on your outstanding invoices.
- Discover exactly how to handle increasing debt and work with your bank.
Illustrated with wit and humor
Ron Bucalo, a 20 year Disney veteran, illustrates each chapter with wit and humor that makes a brittle topic like accounting fun and engaging to read.
“These videos are concise — perfect for us business owners with no extra time on our hands. I can get all the information I need in the time it takes to drink my tea in the morning! Dawn’s instructional method is extremely well thought out. She takes complex ideas and turns them into understandable, tangible concepts everyone can grasp.”
“Small Biz Crash Course is an incredible resource for small business owners. It’s like having a private coach on call. You get all the perspective of a seasoned entrepreneur with fortune 500 experience. The information is practical, insightful, and easy to find when you’re in a hurry. Dawn will make you smarter faster than anyone else in the business.”
“For me, the ability to watch a short video describing simple accounting fixes is a relief. I don’t have a lot of spare time (who does?) and I also don’t have an MBA. Nonetheless, there are certain business disciplines, like knowing my gross margin, which are crucial to my survival. Every small business owner needs this information.”